We updated our tab widget.
1. Now it has more professional look. Widget tab includes gradient and smooth animation.
2. It's possible to customize many of the widget parameters, such us color, font size, background color, corners radius.
3. Also we added new modes, widget now can be attached to the top or the bottom of the screen.
4. Alive tab looks even better than on the screenshot, look here for it.
Also we want to inform that we hard work on the new feature, it's will be realtime chat for clients support. Will be possible to add a chat for your community within few mouse clicks.
- Added new mode of topic sorting. Order by categories structure.
- Added ability to attach files for users. Before only project owners have ability to attach files.
- A lot of updates in the topic/message editor.
- API extended with .csv output format.
- Implemented recurring billing. Just create subscription in the Payments section of settings. And we will debit your card on regular basis regarding your service plan. It's possible to cancel subscription at any time.
- Now it's possible to set custom CSS for widget. Brand it with your unique style.
New widget popup, custom design and layout
Widget popup became completely customizable.
It's can consist from any combination of available modules like: Text,Image,Search,Stats & Topic List.
Find out default view on screenshot.
Feel free to create your own widget via Customize section.
Select required forum and Widget view on it to customize widget look and feel.
Actions on html elements
We added special actions, now when you edit any of your html block you can following attributes to perform special actions.
Adding following attributes to a or input html elements.
Will launch sign-in/sign-up popup.
Will launch popup to leave private suggestion.
- removed last 100 items limit from moderation section filters, now it's completely paginated to the whole range of items.
- API now allows to get emails list of community users.
- Moderation section extended with new views: latest comments and latest feedback.
We improved our rich text editor. Now it has following new features.
- Added autosizing by height, editor area height will extend to content when your typing.
- Added support for resizing images inside editor, just point any image with mouse cursor and then click and drag to change size.
- Cleanup for pasted content. For example for text copied and inserted from Word.
- Also we fixed some z-index issues.
- Improved Firefox support.
Personal activity module
Monitor Twitter from UserEcho
Track customer questions in one place
Escalate tweets to support team which helps to increase the satisfaction of our customers and community members.
Use more than 140 symbols in answers
Now you not limited to 140 characters and can provide detailed replies for users.
Follow instruction below to start using this feature
Customer support service by UserEcho