We rolled out a lot of updates on UserEcho, below is a brief description about changes.
It seems everyone is on Facebook. People are following their favorite brands and looking for support. UserEcho for Facebook turns wall messages into tickets, making it easy to capture and track your communication. And your support team can respond back to customers in Facebook without having to leave UserEcho, so it’s simple to engage and satisfy your customers.
Monitor your facebook page messages feed directly from UserEcho interface. Turn messages into topics. Now when you reply on topics your replies will be auto-posted to facebook from your name.
Escalate wall messages to support team which helps to increase the satisfaction of your customers and community members.
Our topics Editor updated, now it's support fullscreen mode editing. You can change size of inserted images using mouse or set strict size using configuration popup.
- Added: Active/inactive states for the tool buttons
- Improved: cleanup on paste for links and images
- Fixed: issue with losing focus in FF when toolbar buttons pressed
- Fixed: IE8 image resize.
Pivotal integration improved
We added ability to filter feedback list that displayed in PIvotal tracker. Find out more details here.
We added live chat feature to the UserEcho thinking that would be nice to have everything in one place. Now it's possible to manage feedback and support your customers via live chat from one backend. No need to go back and forth between different tools.
At this moment we started with small but powerful set of features, it's will be extended soon.
- Powerful HTML5 admin interface to manage chat sessions with multichannel support, support agent can manage multiple sessions at once.
- Chats history (Transcripts) - browse and search.
- User details. When user request a chat session, you will see user’s IP,Country and URL where it asked for support.
- Audio notifications about new messages and chat requests.
Support for any IM chat clientsIt's possible to use any IM chat client (iChat, Adium, Pidgin, ...) that support Jabber/XMPP protocol to support your customers.
Easy to install
Just paste a few lines of code.
All current clients who already setup UserEcho widget, already have chat feature, chat tab will auto appear if you open web (chat) admin interface or sign in in external IM client with provided credentials.
To start listening to user requests, open internal chat dashboard Moderation -> Current chats or use external IM client.
We always listening to our customers needs, feel free to suggest new features and ideas how we can improve our chat solution on our support forum.
We updated our tab widget.
1. Now it has more professional look. Widget tab includes gradient and smooth animation.
2. It's possible to customize many of the widget parameters, such us color, font size, background color, corners radius.
3. Also we added new modes, widget now can be attached to the top or the bottom of the screen.
4. Alive tab looks even better than on the screenshot, look here for it.
Also we want to inform that we hard work on the new feature, it's will be realtime chat for clients support. Will be possible to add a chat for your community within few mouse clicks.
- Added new mode of topic sorting. Order by categories structure.
- Added ability to attach files for users. Before only project owners have ability to attach files.
- A lot of updates in the topic/message editor.
- API extended with .csv output format.
- Implemented recurring billing. Just create subscription in the Payments section of settings. And we will debit your card on regular basis regarding your service plan. It's possible to cancel subscription at any time.
- Now it's possible to set custom CSS for widget. Brand it with your unique style.
New widget popup, custom design and layout
Widget popup became completely customizable.
It's can consist from any combination of available modules like: Text,Image,Search,Stats & Topic List.
Find out default view on screenshot.
Feel free to create your own widget via Customize section.
Select required forum and Widget view on it to customize widget look and feel.
Actions on html elements
We added special actions, now when you edit any of your html block you can following attributes to perform special actions.
Adding following attributes to a or input html elements.
Will launch sign-in/sign-up popup.
Will launch popup to leave private suggestion.
- removed last 100 items limit from moderation section filters, now it's completely paginated to the whole range of items.
- API now allows to get emails list of community users.
- Moderation section extended with new views: latest comments and latest feedback.
We improved our rich text editor. Now it has following new features.
- Added autosizing by height, editor area height will extend to content when your typing.
- Added support for resizing images inside editor, just point any image with mouse cursor and then click and drag to change size.
- Cleanup for pasted content. For example for text copied and inserted from Word.
- Also we fixed some z-index issues.
- Improved Firefox support.
Personal activity module
Customer support service by UserEcho