We redesigned topic & topic list presentations
- Now avatar of the person who created the idea shown next to the post title.
- Topics without voter now nicely indented.
- Sharing links is placed directly on the topic instead the right panel.
- Added filter by tag mode to the topic list module. Using this technique it's easy to place some important topics on dashboard. Find out step by step guide below:
- Create custom tag, for example "Hot topic".
- Mark some topics with this tag.
- Goto customize section and add new topic list on dashboard.
- In topic list settings select filter by tags and choose "Hot topic" tag.
- Now topic list will display all topics with tag Hot topic.
- Now each topic status (IDEA,BUG,QUESTION,etc) has custom-dedicated list of statuses.
- Facebook integration updated to meet new facebook requiriments.
- Added new mode for forums (No voting) - all topics will be displayed without voting ability. Also it's possible to show/hide voting block on each topic individually. Find out details.
- Added ability to send private feedback from widget.
- Added ability to set custom feedback popup header text.
- Now it's possible to filter widget popup content by category.
- Now it's possible to see all community members on Our team page. It's realized using infinite scroll feature.
- Allows easy tab widget integration.
- Support for Single Sign On
We conducted significant work to improve the usability of authentication popup.
Look at screenshot below to see a results. Fig.1 It was. Fig.2 Current.
Now we show steps of progress. How did we come to the current latest version.
There was a big illogical with scattered elements and functions popup.
We removed italic font and put tabs on their place without spacing between tabs and lower block.
Then we place elements more compact and removed unneeded captions from input fields.
1) More intuitive headers
2) Removed tabs and unneeded background color
3) Thinking about blue bars
Password remind link moved under pass field.
1) Removed second blue bar
2) Field captions placed inside as helpers
Blocking disable ability to leave comments and feedback.
Anyway blocked user can send private feedback.
- Accept Positive and Negative votes from visitors (default)
- Accept only positive votes
Customer support service by UserEcho