- Added new mode of topic sorting. Order by categories structure.
- Added ability to attach files for users. Before only project owners have ability to attach files.
- A lot of updates in the topic/message editor.
- API extended with .csv output format.
- Implemented recurring billing. Just create subscription in the Payments section of settings. And we will debit your card on regular basis regarding your service plan. It's possible to cancel subscription at any time.
- Now it's possible to set custom CSS for widget. Brand it with your unique style.
New widget popup, custom design and layout
Widget popup became completely customizable.
It's can consist from any combination of available modules like: Text,Image,Search,Stats & Topic List.
Find out default view on screenshot.
Feel free to create your own widget via Customize section.
Select required forum and Widget view on it to customize widget look and feel.
Actions on html elements
We added special actions, now when you edit any of your html block you can following attributes to perform special actions.
Adding following attributes to a or input html elements.
Will launch sign-in/sign-up popup.
Will launch popup to leave private suggestion.
- removed last 100 items limit from moderation section filters, now it's completely paginated to the whole range of items.
- API now allows to get emails list of community users.
- Moderation section extended with new views: latest comments and latest feedback.
We improved our rich text editor. Now it has following new features.
- Added autosizing by height, editor area height will extend to content when your typing.
- Added support for resizing images inside editor, just point any image with mouse cursor and then click and drag to change size.
- Cleanup for pasted content. For example for text copied and inserted from Word.
- Also we fixed some z-index issues.
- Improved Firefox support.
Personal activity module
Monitor Twitter from UserEcho
Track customer questions in one place
Escalate tweets to support team which helps to increase the satisfaction of our customers and community members.
Use more than 140 symbols in answers
Now you not limited to 140 characters and can provide detailed replies for users.
Follow instruction below to start using this feature
Added ability to see environment of user who leaves feedback
Misc updates and improvements
- Added ability to sign in using Live Microsoft ID.
- We moved social sharing buttons closer to a topic from the right panel.
- In the moderation section now possible to set cause why suggestion was declined/deleted.
- Now we support 301 redirect for project with domain aliasing enabled. Users who will try to open yourcompany.userecho.com will be auto-redirected to alias.yourcompany.com
- Added indent for topics without voting enabled.
- Added ability to disable commenting on topic.
Customer support service by UserEcho