We are constantly being asked to translate UserEcho to the somebody native language. And before we use miscellaneous systems to establish this process but all of them not fits all of our requirements. Then we decide to implement our own system that allow collaborative translation and make process easy and comfortable to our users.
And now we are pleased to present our new UserEcho collaborative translation system http://translate.userecho.com
It's has easy very intuitive interface and allow us almost instantly apply translation suggestions to the interface.
Find out below some details how you can participate and help us to add additional languages support to UserEcho or fix current translations.
To start open following link http://translate.userecho.com and choose required language on the dashboard. If you don't see required language feel free to post comment on this topic or to the http://feedback.userecho.com and we add it.
UserEcho sentences divided to the four groups.
- User interface
- Chat interface
- Admin interface
- And UserEcho website
Then choose required part and you can start translation process.
Click on to untranslated block at the top bar. Then at the left part of the screen you can see key sentences, you can start suggest your translations now.
You can use TAB key to switch on the next sentence. Also you can use search to find required sentence and suggest translation for it.
After than you make some suggestions, save it clicking on Save all action on the Unsaved block.
Now you can review and commit your suggestions to us.
We always happy to collect suggestions how we can improve translation process, feel free to submit it here http://feedback.collabtrans.com
We are excited to announce that we implement many improvements of the UserEcho mobile customer portal. Our widget now support Android,iOS, Windows and other mobile platforms.
We happy to introduce our new feature, UserEcho's JIRA integration
For customers that use UserEcho for feedback and JIRA for development tracking, our integration provides seamless two-way communication between support and engineering. Community admins can easily escalate a topic to JIRA as a new issue and all comments made on the JIRA issue and UserEcho topic are synchronized.
- Create a new JIRA issue from a UserEcho topic
- Map UserEcho topic status to JIRA issue statuses
- Automatically update UserEcho topics status by resolving JIRA issues and vice versa
- Link multiple UserEcho forums to a single JIRA account
- Bi-directional commenting between systems
Supported JIRA Versions
- Atlassian OnDemand
- On-premise installations of JIRA 5.2 and higher
We rolled out a lot of updates on UserEcho, below is a brief description about changes.
It seems everyone is on Facebook. People are following their favorite brands and looking for support. UserEcho for Facebook turns wall messages into tickets, making it easy to capture and track your communication. And your support team can respond back to customers in Facebook without having to leave UserEcho, so it’s simple to engage and satisfy your customers.
Monitor your facebook page messages feed directly from UserEcho interface. Turn messages into topics. Now when you reply on topics your replies will be auto-posted to facebook from your name.
Escalate wall messages to support team which helps to increase the satisfaction of your customers and community members.
Our topics Editor updated, now it's support fullscreen mode editing. You can change size of inserted images using mouse or set strict size using configuration popup.
- Added: Active/inactive states for the tool buttons
- Improved: cleanup on paste for links and images
- Fixed: issue with losing focus in FF when toolbar buttons pressed
- Fixed: IE8 image resize.
Pivotal integration improved
We added ability to filter feedback list that displayed in PIvotal tracker. Find out more details here.
We added live chat feature to the UserEcho thinking that would be nice to have everything in one place. Now it's possible to manage feedback and support your customers via live chat from one backend. No need to go back and forth between different tools.
At this moment we started with small but powerful set of features, it's will be extended soon.
- Powerful HTML5 admin interface to manage chat sessions with multichannel support, support agent can manage multiple sessions at once.
- Chats history (Transcripts) - browse and search.
- User details. When user request a chat session, you will see user’s IP,Country and URL where it asked for support.
- Audio notifications about new messages and chat requests.
Support for any IM chat clientsIt's possible to use any IM chat client (iChat, Adium, Pidgin, ...) that support Jabber/XMPP protocol to support your customers.
Easy to install
Just paste a few lines of code.
All current clients who already setup UserEcho widget, already have chat feature, chat tab will auto appear if you open web (chat) admin interface or sign in in external IM client with provided credentials.
To start listening to user requests, open internal chat dashboard Moderation -> Current chats or use external IM client.
We always listening to our customers needs, feel free to suggest new features and ideas how we can improve our chat solution on our support forum.
We updated our tab widget.
1. Now it has more professional look. Widget tab includes gradient and smooth animation.
2. It's possible to customize many of the widget parameters, such us color, font size, background color, corners radius.
3. Also we added new modes, widget now can be attached to the top or the bottom of the screen.
4. Alive tab looks even better than on the screenshot, look here for it.
Also we want to inform that we hard work on the new feature, it's will be realtime chat for clients support. Will be possible to add a chat for your community within few mouse clicks.
- Added new mode of topic sorting. Order by categories structure.
- Added ability to attach files for users. Before only project owners have ability to attach files.
- A lot of updates in the topic/message editor.
- API extended with .csv output format.
- Implemented recurring billing. Just create subscription in the Payments section of settings. And we will debit your card on regular basis regarding your service plan. It's possible to cancel subscription at any time.
- Now it's possible to set custom CSS for widget. Brand it with your unique style.
Customer support service by UserEcho