List of updates which will be described in detail in the following blog posts:
- Agency Interface - new full-featured moderation interface
- Unified loading images and the ability to use more than 360 vector icons when setting up the community.
- Fully functional mobile version.
- Improved visual style of topics and actions on them.
- Optimized authorization form.
- Colorization and color patterns when configuring communities.
- Availability monitoring and performance monitoring of your community.
- New modules to configure dashboards.
Follow the news. Always in touch!
Send us your suggestions on our support forum
After a customer service request is solved, UserEcho automatically contact your customers to collect feedback on their satisfaction with the support received. It’s a easy way for you to track customer satisfaction and reduce customer churn.
Listen to Your CustomersCollect feedback on your company’s customer service experience. Monitor overall customer satisfaction and ensure you always delight your customers.
Identify and Resolve Issues InstantlyTrack and address issues from not completely satisfied customers. Turn your critics into loyal customers.
Get detailed insights regarding quality of the customer supportView customers satisfaction reports. Continuously improve processes to keep your customers happy.
To improve navigation we split our settings interface for the two parts:
- Community settings (Settings). It's part included all common project settings: forum settings, categories, tags e.t.c. It's massive part but it rarely used usually when admin performs configuration after community creation.
- Agent workplace (Agent interface). This part included all functions needed in the everyday work: moderation interface, live-chat, community statistics. Therefore interface that used by operators in the everyday work was simplified.
We have added new analytical report report that displays user satisfaction. This is the most important parameter that allows you to understand the overall mood of your customers and allow you to score the quality of your customer support team. More on this later write in our blog.
Also we perform many small improvements and upgrades, social network interface was optimised and completely switched to the real-time mode.
What next? The next big challenge in front of us - Update interface of the communities to the new level with higher usability.
We have added ability to create knowledge base (FAQ) for a communities.
Benefits of the knowledge base for your community
1) Reducing the burden on customer support - When users perform search on community, UserEcho will search knowledge base first and place results from it with higher priority.
2) Increase quality of a content and customer support - Users able to rank quality of knowledge base articles. UserEcho asks users for an explanation for bad votes so you will able to interact with user and improve quality of topic, changing mood of the user to positive.
Example of the configured knowledge base
You can get detailed information how to setup knowledge base for your community here.
We proud to announce new type of widget - Inline widget.
Now it's possible to embed a widget directly on a web page, like your contact page.
To setup it.
1) Open Settings->Widgets
2) Select widget type - Embedded Widget
4) Copy and paste the following code into your HTML where you want to see the embedded feedback widget:
Feel free to suggest ideas to our support community.
We have significantly improved the analytics section in UserEcho is now possible to view multiple parameters reflect information about the community and analyse their mutual influence.
- You can see basic parameters such as attendance, number of reviews and comments.
- Statistics are available for the entire period since the inception of the community.
- Now you can specify any interval for the sampling period.
- It's possible to view the global statistics or refine it in a particular forum.
You can get detailed information on any event reflected in the graph, it is enough to click the mouse on the point that interests you.
Added section that reflects the activity of the support staff.
Feel free to suggest your ideas and improvements to our support community.
We are proud to present our UserEcho for iOS library. This is a native library that allows easy way to embed UserEcho community into your iOS (iPhone and iPad) applications.
UserEcho for iOS provides easy way to collect and manage users feedback. They able to leave ideas, comment and vote for it.
Providing such easy way to interaction, will lead to gain of user loyalty and minimises risk of negative ratings for your application.
More details and getting started here http://userecho.com/userecho-for-ios/
Download library at our GitHub repository.
Your feedback and suggestion about improvements and further development very appreciated.
Feel free to submit it at the our support community.
We added a lot of improvements to the UserEcho chat service.
Proactive invitations (Triggers)
Now it's possible to send automatic proactive chat invites to the customers. It's great for maximizing conversion rates on your marketing campaigns.
Invitation rules are very flexible you can configure invitations based on combination of important customer information such as time on site, user language, time from last chat, repeat visits, URL, etc..
Also you can choose from a set of predefined invitation rules.
Invitation example: Invite customer when it stay on URL = /pricing/ more than 30 seconds.
Improved chat workflow and visual representation.
Now it's possible to resize chat window and drag it to any screen location.
Dashboard customisation improvements, custom fields, categories monitoring, improved notification management, duplicate account merging and more
We've added a bunch of the new features this week. So now we very excited to introduce it to you.
Dashboard customisation settings has been optimized
Now all modules has screenshots and examples how it can be used.
Also we have started to prepare detailes explanations, how each module can be used. Soon it will be organised to the UserEcho's knowledge base section.
We've added ability to create custom fields for topics. Custom fields are typically used to gather more information from an user about the feedback. To setup custom fields click on the "Settings" then select required forum and select "Custom fields" tab. Next we planned to extend custom fields with following options: new fields types like checkbox and combos, editable only by staff option.
Added new mode to the topic list module
We've added new filter to the topic list. That's display all available topic statuses and counts of topics by current user.
It's can be enabled via topic list setup in customisation section.
Improved notification management
Now user can see all content on which it subscribed. It's possible to subscribe or unsubscribe on activity updates. Topic, Forum, Categories are subscriptable. It can be done from user's profile -> Notification management.
Ability to merge duplicate accounts yourself
Added ability to merge duplicate accounts for example you have one internal UserEcho account and second created with OpenID provider, it's possible to merge it to the one now. Available in the user's profile -> Common settings
UserEcho for the mobile
A lot of the fixes and updates of the our new mobile version.
Customer support service by UserEcho